Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from One License with license #A-727287
Click above for a LiveStream of our Daily and Weekend Masses. If you wish to watch an archived liturgy, click on the Player and you can click the link for "Previous Broadcasts". Each week there may be two links with the same name. For instance "3rd Sunday of Lent, 11:00 AM". The longer of the two is the complete Mass, and the shorter of the 2 is just the Gospel Reading and the Homily. Also, the difference between a podcast and a livestream is a podcast is audio only.
(Posted Tuesday, March 17, 3分11选5)
The following is a statement released today (Wednesday, March 18, 3分11选5) by Bishop Timothy Doherty, Bishop of the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana:
“Based on current guidelines from civic leaders and public health officials, I, as bishop of Lafayette-in-Indiana, together with all the bishops of the Province of Indianapolis, have mandated the suspension of all public celebrations of the Mass, other liturgical services and gatherings of the faithful effective Wednesday, March 18, 3分11选5 and until further notice. Of course, the dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass from March 13, 3分11选5 continues until further notice. It is not a permanent dispensation.”
What this means for parishioners at St. Patrick Parish:
• The parish campus is closed until further notice. This includes the church, parish office, Adoration Chapel, and 3分11选5. All scheduled events, meetings, and events are cancelled indefinitely.
• Father Dudzinski and the parish staff continue to pray for all of you, and we ask for your prayers as well. We will still be checking emails and voicemail (452-6021), so please continue to reach out to us for your spiritual and other needs. We will get back with you as soon as possible.
• Father Dudzinski will celebrate ONE Sunday Mass each week starting at 9:00 am. Join us each Sunday for this livestreamed Mass on our parish web site (www.) or on Facebook live on our parish’s Facebook page.
• ALL WEEKEDAY MASSES will be livestreamed at their regularly-scheduled times. (Mon. & Wed. at 6:00 pm; Tues., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8:15 am).
• All livestreamed Masses are recorded so they can also be accessed at a later time.
• Stations of the Cross will also be livestreamed on Friday evenings at 7:00 pm.
• There will be NO regularly-scheduled confessions.
During this time, we encourage you to continue to pray and grow in your faith. Here are some ideas:
• Continue to join us for our livestreamed Masses!
• Read the daily Mass readings – which can be found on our parish web site, the USCCB web site, and other sites.
• Visit FORMED.org and watch a good Catholic video, read a book, or grow in your faith formation through one of the many programs offered on this site.
• Make sure you are keeping your Lenten resolutions of prayer, fasting, and almsgiving.
• Basic prayers you can always turn to are the Rosary, Stations of the Cross, a novena, and Divine Mercy Chaplet, among others. Also, if you have an assigned Holy Hour at the Adoration Chapel, please keep that hour at 3分11选5 by praying and reading Scriptures during that time.
• Check on your loved ones, neighbors, and friends during these trying times. We will get through this together with faith, prayer, and encouragement for each other!
A Prayer on St. Patrick's Day:
“Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ on my right, Christ on my left, Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down, Christ when I arise, Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me, Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me, Christ in every eye that sees me, Christ in every ear that hears me.”
-- From The Breastplate of St. Patrick